Saturday 17 January 2009

Misaras Stefan - challenge - get my name back

right now, if you search on google for Stefan Misaras, you get.... 1410 results, and this blog is not even on the 1st page! The same, if you search for Misaras Stefan, same number of results, just the order changes a little. The results I get are mainly:
and the list can go on and on. I may add some more links, especially the interesting ones, as I find them - as I find myself online. What's the point? Let me see.... I would like to "claim my name back" - it is in several places online, and so I want now that, if someone searches for
or in any other search engine, my blog, that is, this blog, would be the first result. Let me see: do you think I can do this? We'll try.... organic results and not too much SEO, but just gradually building....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment below if you liked this article - what do YOU think about it?