One Meaningful Thing I Did Today -
One Meaningful Thing that I Did Today? In the text of the articles I may list some other things I did (it's a blog, right?) but I focus mainly on ONE THING. Here are the days (the last ones being at the top) and the challenges / things I did...
- year 7 conference in Coventry;
- not I but Christ; not us but the prayers!
- £2 for your smile, or simple ways to shepherd one another;
- Having KFC for the Lord with the saints;
- We are Those Who Knock On Doors;
- when the righteous do nothing, the evil men are thriving;
- outrageous: this is total disrespect!
- contacting God in our spirit and confessing our sins(college meeting);
- only the real water quenches my real thirst;
- don't waste your time: schedule it!
- Praying My Problems Away - Glorious Freedom!
- Treasuring the Morning Revival Time with the Lord;
- On Time 4 the LTM + Thorough Cleaning;
- Wearing my, Christians On Campus T-shirt Today;
- Baptizing a Brother into the Triune God;
- Being Supportive Without Being Noticed;
- going shopping with the Lord;
- Get some rest + the Prayer Meeting;
- Playing Football with the Brothers;
- Leaving In Haste from the Carnival in Notting Hill Gate;
- Updating My Phone Contacts;
- Making a 3-months Commitment to Read the NT;
- Redeeming the Time at Lunch;
- Customer Service Done Properly;
- Going Through Psalms 2 thoroughly!
- Gym and Psalms(1) msg 2!
- The Most Important Thing In the Week, the LTM!
- Fellowship and .... Walk! (Saturday, 20 Aug 2011)