Wednesday 4 February 2009

cool links online

from link to link, from site to site, here are some cool links I discovered online:
  • intrigued by this article, I found out more about GPS location applications for phones and smartphones, like:
    - where.com - location-based application chock-full of widgets that deliver essential information about what's around you; available everywhere - WHERE delivers the best in local information from Eventful, Yelp, GasBuddy, Zipcar, ShopLocal, Starbucks, Buddy Beacon and more. Download even for iphone! :)
    - loopt.com - transform your mobile phone into a social compass; connect with friends, share your location, and explore new places. Get started, download loopt even for iphone! :)
    - google latitude - See your friends' locations and status messages and share yours with them. See where your friends are, in real time; Enjoy Google Latitude on your phone, computer, or both. Soon on iPhone also!
  • reading this article, I find out more about blinkx - video search, now with TV shows/channels search! To see the news or entertainment, business or sport videos, with the possibility of either watching pre-determined playlists or choosing your own topics - all online! The most viewed clips on youtube or the latest news - internet videos! Inform me, entertain me, give me my own channel - choose...
and more coming up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment below if you liked this article - what do YOU think about it?