Wednesday 23 February 2011

awesome articles I recently contributed to

Busy, busy, busy, and a lot of blogs to update and take care of. Blogging every day - about the things I like and the things I get to like - it's a learning process. Just like "the apetite comes while eating", so the apetite for blogging comes while blogging. Anyways, enough philosophy - here are are some of the awesome articles I contributed to:
And soon coming up with more and more interesting articles. I love the fact that I had to "not list here" some of the articles that are very popular on the blogs I manage - BECAUSE these articles were not written by me, but by friends / people I cooperate with / coordinate with! It's becoming to be a "social thing" to write guest posts, and it's so much more exciting :) I hope you enjoy reading these...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment below if you liked this article - what do YOU think about it?