- Crystallization Study of the Psalms(1) – praising the Lord and speaking psalms to one another! Praise the Lord, we have started the video-training on the Crystallization Study of the Psalms(1)! We watched the first message entitled, the Central Thought of the Book of Psalms – and it was so rich! It will take us weeks to digest and our whole life to experience and enjoy the riches of Christ as presented in the book of the Psalms! One of the first matters that touched me in this message(and this is NOT a review of the whole message…) is that we need to be recovered to a proper praising the Lord.
- Crystallization Study of Psalms(1) – God’s system of grace and God’s system of government(message 2) - The second message from the Crystallization Study of the Psalms(1) is entitled the Revelation concerning Christ in God’s economy – and I was very much impressed with the two systems of God. There are two systems of God in the universe – two ways God relates to man and to His creation – which are the system of grace and the system of government
- God has perfected praise from the mouths of the babes and sucklings(crystallization-study of the Psalms) - Man can fall and man can sin, but man cannot overthrow the perfect will of God! What a statement – though man has fallen and is in a free fall ever since, man can never chage God’s will or overthrow His purpose: God’s purpose will be fulfilled! God desires to have a corporate man in His image filled with all His riches expressing Him and representing Him to reign over Satan, sin, and death – and eventually reign with God over the whole earth and bring in God’s kingdom to the earth!
- a governing principle in the Bible: the two trees with two lines, two flows, and two destinations! - It is so easy to read the Bible and try to understand it through your own perspective and way of seeing things – and especially when we come to the book of Psalms, where there are so many expressions of the sentiments, emotions, and desires of the psalmists… But we need to see that there’s a governing principle in the entire Bible! I was inspired and touched today by the fourth message in the Crystallization Study of the Psalms(1), entitled, The God-man who satisfies God’s desire and fulfills His good pleasure
- a detailed picture of Christ in His suffering of death – the redeeming death of Christ in Psalm 22 - In the recent Crystallization Study of the Psalms(1) I was very much impressed by the vivid portrait of Christ’s death in Psalm 22. In message 5 entitled, Christ in His Redeeming Death and Church-Producing Resurrection, the center and the main burden is the church-producing resurrection of Christ(Psa. 22:22), but in the beginning the brother encouraged us all to study, dig in, dive into, and get more deeper into the aspects of Christ’s death, His crucifixion on the cross.
- we need to see and cooperate with the pneumatic Christ’s shepherding as revealed in Psalm 23 - Praise the Lord for Psalm 23 with the proper interpretation and the high view of Christ in His ascension as the organic Shepherd! I really enjoyed in the recent Crystallization Study of the Psalms(1), in message 6 entitled, The Organic Shepherding of the Pneumatic Christ, the fact that the pneumatic Christ is the Shepherd, He is shepherding us, and He wants us to shepherd others also! The Christ whom we love, enjoy, and worship is the Shepherd!
O, Lord, amen! These messages are so rich...